Video: This Cat Sitting in a Chair Like it’s People is the Feel-Good Video of the Year

There’s no shortage of videos of cats doing extremely cute and/or hilarious things. That’s, like, 90% of the Internet (the other 10% is racist ranting).

But this video is unlike any cat video we’ve ever seen. A cat chasing the red dot around and getting dizzy or something seems so pedestrian in comparison. Look at how this cat is just sitting on a chair like she does it all the time. There are so many layers to it. It’s usually pretty difficult to get an animal to sit still for a picture or short video, but this cat seems so content to just chill on its chair that the cat’s owner can’t even get it off with a jingly toy – a ploy that often works on TokyoDesu writers, let alone felines.

It even at one point turns its eyes skyward and appears to contemplate the loneliness of existence. As the Internet has shown, there are many animals that think they’re people, but we’re calling it now: This cat is more people than actual people.

One thought on “Video: This Cat Sitting in a Chair Like it’s People is the Feel-Good Video of the Year

Tell us what you think

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s